“This Book Is From The Future”
Marie D. Jones and Larry Flaxman
Time. We all have it, yet it is the one thing we most wish we had more control over. The idea of time travel has tantalized humans for millennia. We can send humans into space, but roaming through time has eluded us. Do the laws of physics demand that we stay forever trapped in the present?
This book examines the past, present and future states of time travel research, yet also looks at the bizarre anomalies of time itself that defy our understanding.
Among the topics to be explored:
- Time travel theories and machines of the past, present and future.
- Time and the multi-verse: why wormholes, parallel universes and extra dimensions might allow for time travel.
- Time travel paradoxes and new research that suggests traveling the landscape of time is impossible.
- The paranormal aspects of time: might already be “mentally” time traveling?
- Mysterious time shifts, slips and warps that people are reporting all over the world. Are we experiencing co-existing timelines?
- Is time “leaking?” Why one scientist says we should be concerned.
- Time travel conspiracy theories: Are we already walking among real time travelers? Has a real time machine already been created in a top-secret government facility?
This book will be a mesmerizing journey exploring the entire landscape of time and time travel evolution. Where we started. Where we now stand. What the future holds for us to discover, out there…somewhere…in time.